I decided to take part...
5 Things I Can't Live Without Under $10:
1. Chap Stick (the royal blue one with SPF 15)
2. Clorox Wipes
3. Physician's Formula Solar Powder Bronzer with SPF 20
4. Cherry Coke Zero (i'm trying to cut back to 2 cans a week...this is way down from what i was consuming!)
5. White Cami's with a shelf bra (i usually stock up at like Old Navy). I wear them under everything in the summer, so I buy in bulk.
5 Favorite Movies:
1. Pretty Woman
2. Mean Girls
3. Breakfast Club
4. Love Actually
5. Clueless (i know every line)
5 Baby Girl Names That I Love:
5 Baby Boy Names That I Love:
5 Songs You Could Listen to Over and Over:
1. Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond
2. Jesse's Girl by Rick Springfield
3. Anything by Jack Johnson (all his music reminds me of summer and I love it)
4. Old School Madonna
5. Actually, pretty much any and all 80's music. Obsessed!
5 Things That Stay In My Purse At All Times:
1. Chap Stick (i have 3 in there right now)
2. Cell Phone
3. My Epi-Pen (I'm deathly allergic to nuts)
5. Vera Bradley Wallet
5 Obsessions I Have Right Now:
1. Dark Chocolate Raisinettes (I literally can eat an entire bag in one sitting)
2. Colored Heels (I'm trying to find a cute pair to wear with a black dress to a wedding this summer)
3. Our new house and finding cute accessories and furniture for it
4. Warm Weather - I'm ready for summer! Along with that is new SUMMER CLOTHES!
5. Planning our fall vacation for November - any suggestions are welcome (we want to go somewhere WARM)
5 Places I'd Love to Go:
1. Capri, Italy (I went in college, but we were only there for 1 day and it wasn't long enough)
3. The Seychelles
5. Ibiza Spain
The weather here today makes me just want to stay in bed all day. Tonight I have a small get together to go to for my friend M who is getting married next month in Maine. She actually is going up there next week and staying through the wedding, to get everything together. Should be fun.
Tomorrow at work I have the wedding of one of my most favorite brides...sometimes I get really close to certain brides (like I really could hang out with them and be friends with them). She's such a sweetheart and her fiance is so nice (and very attractive...haha). They are calling for rain here again, so I have my fingers crossed that the forecast will change because I will be so sad if she has rain on her wedding day.
I'm getting excited for the Preppy Summer Swap that Running Just as Fast as I can is hosting!! Can't wait to find out who my partner is and start getting together some cute stuff for her!!