Thursday, May 8, 2008

Dogs like Rainbows

The flip flops that is. I went home for lunch today and I was playing with Spencer. I left her with a toy and was making my lunch in the kitchen for all of 5 seconds. I come back to see her chewing on my rainbow flop that was on the ground by the door. That's the 5th time she's started chewing on them. She doesn't touch any other pairs of shoes. I guess she can smell me on them. I'm gonna have to start being more careful...those are my favorite shoes!!

Also, I got online shopping happy this afternoon. I ordered Spencer this:



It's a Lands End squall coat that has a LCD light in it so you can see your dog at night!!! Totally obsessed! Plus, it was on sale for $14.99. Can't beat that. Sailor boy is going to kill me.

1 comment:

Red and White Preppy said...

My dog Tessie doesn't chew on my rainbows any more. For some reason, she just prefers to drag my shoes ALL over my condo...it's quite amusing (sometimes) when I have to search in several places for a shoe!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs