Thursday, October 2, 2008

Job Perks

One of the best things about my job is the completely frivolous perks that I get. Like, they really serve no purpose in my life, they just make me smile. One of the best perks, in my opinion, is flowers. I get a ton of flowers. I would say I get 5-10 beautiful arrangements a month. Florists will send me flowers to thank me for sending them business. Brides will send me flowers to thank me for helping them with their weddings. One of my absolute favorite florists sends me a monthly bouquet of flowers, and it always changes depending on the month and season. I have gotten gorgeous winter flowers from her, with beautiful red berries and orchids. Amazing peonies in the spring. Tulips in the summer, in crazy colors I didn't even know existed. I have to say, I'm very spoiled! She sent me this yesterday, to celebrate fall (and October!)
It's huge blooms of green/blue hydrangeas, orange chrysanthemums, some little orange flowers that I don't know what they are, pinkish tea roses and some other little purple flowers. And I love the round vase! I think it looks great on our little entry table and I like that you can see the flowers from inside or as you are standing outside of our house by the front window. Does anyone else get fun work perks?

3 comments:

Barefoot in the Park said...

what beautiful flowers!! what a lucky gal you are!

Pink, Green, and Southern said...

Those flowers are so pretty! Unfortunately I don't work, so no perks! When I worked at the Gap, I did get 50% off though.

kristy said...

those flowers are so pretty. that's a great perk. i wish i had something like that!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs