Thursday, October 30, 2008

Giggles

I have been emailing back and forth with one of my brides who is getting married in a few weeks. She added her fiance to our email chain so he would be in the loop with what we were discussing. Well as I was looking at the email after she put him in the "CC" line, I noticed it said "Pooh Bear" before his email (like where you can put in nicknames for people on your email). Obviously everytime she types his email address in her email, it pops up "Pooh Bear", but I'm not sure if she realizes that the other people she sends it to can see it too. I got quite a kick out of that.

Then I noticed that in my Outlook Express, everytime I would go to enter his email, it now pops up "Pooh Bear" in my email address box too!! haha...I'm tempted to call him Pooh Bear the next time I see him!! It reminds me of Legally Blonde!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GRANDBIG!!! I didn't know you had a blog!!! I read a lot of blogs like these and came across yours from someone else. I was like oh a wedding planner from Maryland, just like Kim. And then I saw the pics of Spencer and saw the birthday post and realized that it was you! I've been thinking about starting my own as well. Love the blog! Miss and love you lots!!

Well I Do Declare said...

That just made my day!!!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs