Friday, October 17, 2008

Birthday Wish List

With my birthday a mere 8 days away (but who's counting??), my mom asked me last night to give her my birthday list...yes I still make lists :-) Here's what I'm wishing for this year:

Nikon CoolPix s60 Digital Camera
This camera is amazing...I was playing with it at the store a few weeks ago and fell in love. The entire back display is a touch screen! Plus, if you saw my old camera (which is like 5 years old), you would see I'm in desperate need of an upgrade!

J.Crew - I told my mom she could basically get me anything from J.Crew, but here's a few things I have my eye on...
A new set of Tervis Tumblers and I obviously love the crabs! Yay Maryland!!I've been looking to get a few reusable grocery bags so we can make the switch from plastic. I found this adorable preppy pink and green option at www.bhappybags.com
Even though I have no where to wear it, I'm loving this CK Bradley dress! So fun!
I'm sure I'll add more things to my list as it gets closer to the big day!!

3 comments:

Polos & Pearls said...

love the dress! tervis tumblers are the best....LB got me 2 monogramed sets this summer

Lulu said...

I love your birthday list! I need some tervis tumblers as well. Not sure if you are a reader of my blog or not..I just went private and can't keep up with who Ive added and who I have not. My email is lcgpreppy@gmail.com if you would like an invite, send me your email address!

Kate said...

Those shoes are adorable!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs