Wednesday, October 15, 2008

100!!

It's my 100th post!! YAY! Before I started blogging in March, I barely knew what a blog was. Then I started reading (stalking) them and got hooked. I love having the blog as an outlet for what's going on in my life and as a journal of sorts...I already like looking back on my entries from a few months ago to remember what I was doing.
I know I have some readers, but anyone else who has been reading but never commented, please leave a message because I'd love to add you to my blog roll. I love finding and reading new blogs! Thanks everyone for your sweet messages over the past few months!! Here's to another 100 posts!!

8 comments:

Preppy in Philly said...

Congrats on your 100th post! Your blog is fabulous and I enjoy reading it daily. I am a new blogger too so I'd love to be listed on your blog roll.

Pink, Green, and Southern said...

Congratulations! I think I have been reading from the very beginning. Your posts are always so fun to read!

The Pink Owl said...

HAPPY 100!! Love your blog!

Kate said...

Congrats! Here's to 1000 more

Barefoot in the Park said...

HAPPY 100!!!

Lulu said...

Congratulations! I enjoy your blog!! Not sure if you are a reader, but if you would like to be send me an email at lcgpreppy@gmail.com

Kayleigh said...

I just created my blog a couple days ago, but I have been reading yours for longer! I'd love to ask you some things about wedding planning!!

Anonymous said...

I am new to blogging and yours is one of the first that I've started reading on a regular basis. Congratulations on your 100th post! Have a great weekend :)

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs