Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Stolen!

So I wasn't tagged to do this, but I just stole it from another blog because I'm bored...

1. Make a list of things you can see without getting up: My work bulletin board with all my pictures, my work phone, two large planters on the top of my half wall to my cubicle, my desk calendar, my Coke Zero, a stack of wedding packages for the hotel, an air filter, the fax machine.

2. Favorite football team: Professional football...The Ravens of course!! Still a little bitter about the playoffs. For college football, I really like USC and the Terps (MD Pride)

3.What are you wearing now? Black Turtleneck sweater from J.Crew, khakis and my black boots.

4. What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? I recently finished Twilight...I loved it! I will be starting the rest of the series soon!

5.Who was the last person you hugged? Jake this morning

6.What’s your current obsession/addiction? Wedding Planning!

7. What was the last thing you said aloud?: "I just cannot answer my phone right now. That bride is seriously driving me absolutely CRAZY and I am not going to deal with her right now" to my co-worker who sits across from me. I'm dealing with a mega bridezilla who calls me 10 times a day. I've started screening...hehehe!

8. What was the last thing you bought? Groceries yesterday

9.What are you listening to right now? office sounds and my phone ringing off the hook from bridezilla calling me.

10. What is your favorite weather, and why? Summer...I love warm weather!

12. What is your most challenging goal right now? Getting motivated to work out and trying to save as much money as possible

13. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Probably the ability to fly.

14. If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? Hmmm...this is so tough! Someplace fabulous, warm and tropical like Key West or Hawaii.

15.Favorite vacation spot? Outer Banks, NC! We go there every summer with my entire extended family and rent a huge house. I hope to continue that tradition with Jake and our future kids.

16. What is your favorite children’s book? I used to love those "choose your own adventure" books when I was little. I had a bunch of them and was totally obsessed with them!

17. Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you: M&M's....such a weakness!

18. Favorite hair product? My Sedu Hair Dryer and my Chi straightener.

19. What was the first tape or cd you ever bought yourself? Wilson Phillips! The CD, when I was like 10. I was so obsessed I listened over and over and danced around my room. Awesome.

20. Describe your perfect day: Waking up at like 9am, going for a long walk with Jake and Spencer, coming home and making a huge brunch with mimosas. Spending the rest of the day relaxing, reading and shopping of course! Going out for a nice dinner and then a cocktail or two afterwards.

If anyone wants to steal this for their own blog, it's all yours!!

1 comment:

Posh Peach said...

Hey! I did get to see Bekah. It was so fun to catch up with her!! She seems to be doing well in Charleston. How fun that you're coming down to visit Colleen!! I have a dance performance on Feb. 21 during the day, but maybe we can try to figure out something. I haven't talked to my big in forever!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs