Thursday, February 26, 2009

I stole this from Pink, Green and Southern! All about me and the wonderful fiance! What are your middle names? Mine is Joy, J's is Nolen. I love his middle name and I hope to use it for one of our son's middle name's. It's a family name, hence the spelling.

How long have you been together? April will be 3.5 years.

How long did you know each other before you started dating? It was pretty much right away. We met on my 24th birthday, saw each other 3 nights later at a party on his birthday and he asked me out for a real date for the following week. After that, we pretty much started dating and became serious quickly.

Who asked out whom? He got my phone number the night we met and called me 2 days later. I invited him to a Halloween party at my house for the next day, which was his birthday.

How old are each of you? I'm 27 and he's 29. Our birthdays are 5 days and 2 years apart! He's a Halloween baby!

Whose siblings do you see the most? Well considering I'm an only child, I will say his brother. We see him pretty regularly. He's the best man in our wedding and his wife is one of my bridesmaids!

Did you go to the same school? No, we didn't meet until after college. He went to school in MD and I was down in NC for college.

Are you from the same home town? No, he grew up about 30 minutes away from me.

Who is smarter? J is seriously the smartest person I have ever met regarding trivia...it's sort of crazy! He knows so many random facts, he NEEDS to be on jeopardy! He's more of a math/science guy and I'm into the writing/reading/news stuff.

Who is more sensitive? Probably me.

Where do you eat out the most as a couple? Our favorite meal to eat is brunch on Sunday mornings. There are 2 or 3 local restaurants we love going for brunch. We also go to this mexican restaurant by our house pretty often because they have the world's best margaritas.

What is the furthest you've traveled as a couple? San Diego last February. But in September, we're going to Aruba!

Who has the craziest exes? Ehhh...neither one of us really has any crazy ex's or baggage.
Who has the worst temper? We both are sort of hot headed when you get us going...makes fights pretty intense! Luckily we rarely fight.

Who does the cooking? We split it pretty evenly actually, but I think he's a better cook!

Who is the neat freak? Umm do you even have to ask this question? I have a disease!

Who is more stubborn? Probably me...I can definitely give the silent treatment for a while...yes, I'm very mature!

Who hogs the bed? HIM! But only because he loves to cuddle and I would rather have space...haha.

Who wakes up earlier? We both usually get up around the same time.

Where was your first date? We went to a bar to have a drink and then grabbed dinner. I ended up getting sort of drunk because I was so nervous and kept drinking wine. ooops!

Who is more jealous? Neither one of us really.

How long did it take to get serious? Probably like 3 months when we both started realizing it was getting serious and we wanted to be together and get married. Jake said the L word first, like 5 months into dating.

Who eats more? haha...probably him, but I can definitely eat! Funny how my diet keeps getting pushed back! Yikes!

Who does the laundry? Both of us, but he usually does most of it on Saturdays while I'm at work.

Who's better with the computer? Definitely me...he's never owned a computer in his life and he knows nothing about them.

Who drives when you're together? Probably him, but we usually take my car because his Jeep is loud.

5 comments:

Seaside Prep said...

so cute! love the name Nolen... stellar middle name, stellar! :)

Pretty in Pink said...

Hi! I got my bride book from a store here in Memphis called "The Stovall Collection" ... they sell wedding stationary and gifts. I believe they sell them at most places like this.

Lisa said...

Where did you go to school? I was a State kid myself!

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

Aruba, you will have a blast! We went there for our honeymooon for 2 weeks! FUN! FUN !FUN!

Shwetablog said...

grt

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs