Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I need this

For the rehearsal dinner. The color is amazing (and it's one of our wedding colors!) and I love the belt. I'm so close to hitting "submit order"...

Also, the lovely Amy at The Pink Tutu tagged me to post the 6th picture in the 6th folder from my computer. I busted out laughing when I realized this pic was the 6th one:


This is from my friend A's bachelorette party last March. We went to a super fun club in DC and had our own private table and dancing area (very Sex and the City). Obviously this is towards the end of the night, since I'm quite happy and excited about something (probably the million bottles of champagne we drank that night). The picture also makes me laugh because my friend M (in the turquoise dress) is being super scandalous and giving that guy her number. My friend S in the green dress next to me obviously is in on the joke as well. Also I like this picture because it reminds me of how short my hair was and I realize that I'm doing quite a good job at growing it out because it's a lot longer now.

Happy Wednesday Ladies!

9 comments:

Lulu said...

Love the dress and cute "6th" picture, it looks like you were having a great time!

QueenBeeSwain said...

lovelovelove the dress and that you are so detail-focused as to match the dress to one of your wedding colors- a lovely touch!

kHm

Seaside Prep said...

the dress is perfect for the occasion- esp since it's a wedding color. (I know I am being no help to the budget, but click click click click!)

and the pic is one word: fabulous!

Posh Peach said...

I love that yellow dress! So glad the plans are still going along well. Love that pic! I was like is that Sharkey and Megan? Haha, I guess it was. Are you getting excited to visit Colleen? My dance performance is during the day on the 21st and I found out I'm going out of town right after it. So sad I won't get to see you two. How long are you there for?

Freck said...

Love the dress! Cute blog :)

Kate said...

Love the dress, especially the rope belt

Flamingos & Flip Flops said...

We did the navy blazers, white shirts and khaki pants too at our wedding - since it was outside! The dresses look fantastic with the ties!

Anonymous said...

Love, Love, LOVE this hairstyle! I know you are growing it out for your wedding but it looks amazing!! I am growing my side swept bangs out so I can do this cut. LOVE IT!!

CAC muffin said...

did you know your dress is NOW on sale! I was excited for you- i thought i would share!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs