Friday, February 20, 2009

Florida Bound!!

I'm off to Ft. Lauderdale, Florida for the weekend to visit one of my very best friends from college, C!! She's also one of my bridesmaids, so I'm bringing her bridesmaids dress down to her so she can try it on! I haven't seen her in forever, so I can't wait to catch up and enjoy some warm Florida weather!

Here's the MD forecast for this weekend:

Rain/Snow/Sleet Mix and about 38 degrees all weekend...YUCK!
Here's the FL forecast:

Beautiful sunshine and high 70's!! YAY!
I have my flip flops and summer dresses packed! Be back Monday!!

9 comments:

Kate said...

I am jealous! Have a great trip

QueenBeeSwain said...

sooo so sooo jeal! get nice and toasty and burnt for me!

kHm

Red and White Preppy said...

Jealous! Have a wonderful trip :)

Alyson said...

Welcome to FL! Hope you enjoy our beautiful sunshine state :)

Sandra said...

Have the MOST fun ever!!

Lilly P. Wannabe said...

Have a wonderful time!!

Posh Peach said...

Have SO much fun!! It is too bad that I am out of town because I so wish I could see you and Colleen. Have a great trip! Give C a hug for me. MISS YOU Grandbig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wila (aka Ali) said...

Have a great trip! I'm jealous...I've been looking at my flops longingly recently. I might wear them, just to spite the weather!

PreppyGirl said...

Have a great trip!

PS I noticed you're from MD and a wedding planner annnd you've read Something Borrowed and Something Blue! Great books! I'm from MD, majoring in PR hoping to do event planning myself!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs