Friday, February 27, 2009

Let them eat cake!

I am SO excited about the fun present I'm giving my friend K for her shower this Sunday! I really wanted to get her something fun and unique, since bridal showers can sort of be boring with all those toasters, blenders and bedding. I decided to buy her the towels off her registry because one of my friends at work offered to turn them into a "cake" for the shower. I had never heard of such a thing, but once she was describing what she could do, I got really excited!
Here's the final product:


Super cute, right?? She did such a good job and I love the ribbon and the bow on top! So I just need to attach a gift tag and I will be all set! I'm definitely going to have the cutest present at the shower!
Happy Friday Ladies!

3 comments:

QueenBeeSwain said...

just adorable, you win!

kHm

Mrs. Nurse said...

Love it! Have a fabulous weekend!

benilhalk said...

Now that is wonderful dear. I am sure; your friend is going to love it. Presenting cake is simply a great idea for birthday party. Just a few days back I attended a friend’s bridal shower at party venue Houston TX and I also gifted her a 3 tier chocolate cake.

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs