Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Current Obsession

McDonald's Iced Coffee. Oh my gosh, I cannot stop drinking these!! I don't know what McDonalds puts in them and I don't think I want to know, but I'm seriously addicted! I'm sure they are not healthy in any way, but I just don't care. And a medium (which is HUGE!) is only $1.90! So I don't even have to feel guilty about indulging in them several times a week. Way cheaper than Starbucks! YUM!

At least I have started my pre-wedding running routine, so maybe it will counter balance these sugary treats. Spencer and I have been running every day for the last 10 days. I'm proud of us! We do the 3 mile loop of our neighborhood, which is good because it's nice and shaded and has a few little hills (which make me feel like I'm working my butt muscles!!). Starting tomorrow (July 1st) I'm back on the Jillian Michael's 30 day shred...that gives me exactly 2 months of running and shredding to get in Aruba shape!

5 comments:

Lis said...

yum!!! That looks so good!! I usually hate McDonalnd's but I keep hearing about how good their coffee it - I might have to check them out! :)

Sandra said...

I haven't tried those. May have to do it!!

Tickled Pink And Green said...

You know what? I live near a McDonalds and I'm going to give that a try. I don't drink regular coffee but I would probably love this. And $1.90 is a price that won't make me cringe. Thanks! :)

Posh Peach said...

It sounds like you have a great fitness plan all mapped out! I wish I had somewhere to run outside. I need to get on the fitness kick. I'll have to try this iced coffee!

Jules said...

I have yet to try their iced coffee, but it sure sounds good!

Congrats on all of that running and working out! You're going to be in great shape for the wedding.

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs