Thursday, November 6, 2008

Physical Challenge!

Yes, Sailor Boy and I were Double Dare contestants for Halloween. Not super original, but I thought it was really funny. The best part was it was SO comfortable...wearing a baggy sweatsuit might not have been the most flattering thing, but it felt like I was wearing my pj's all night. I made our costumes (I ironed on the Double Dare logo) and then we collected random props - the goggles, kneepads and the cup on the helmet with the red line on it. We also had a whole bunch of red flags (that's what I'm holding if you can't tell) in our pockets. All night people were reminiscing about the show. Remember Pick it? Where you would climb in the big nose to find the flag? And the ice cream sundae slide? I always wanted to be on that show when I was little!!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

aww, great costumes!

The Pink Owl said...

Great costumes!

Well I Do Declare said...

What was the one where you dove through the lips? Down the Hatch, I think! And Icy Trike! That was a great show :P

Flamingos & Flip Flops said...

So fun! "Physical Challenge Mark" - now you can watch Mark Sommers on Unwrapped on the Food Network

Kate said...

Such a fun costume! I LOVED that show

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs