Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's a new day

I'm putting yesterday behind me. It's like it never happened. I woke up this morning and I told myself I would be less stressed and have a great day today.

Moving forward from that, my two new items from J.Crew that came yesterday are both fabulous and I'm actually wearing the top as we speak. Love it! I'm having girls happy hour tonight with my two besties and I can't wait. It's been too long since I've seen both of them. I may or may not partake in several glasses of wine.

This weekend is pretty jammed packed. We have a party in Baltimore on Saturday evening, our friends are hosting on their roof top patio. Should be wonderful. Sunday we're doing yard work (Sailor boy is SO excited...haha) and then we have a neighborhood block party. I'm excited to get to know some more of our neighbors. We're really loving the new place and the new 'hood...everyone is so friendly and welcoming. It's one of the best things about living in an actual house as opposed to our old apartment. I never knew any of our neighbors the entire time we lived in the apartment. It was sort of bizarre.

I've also decided I need to start working out more. I take the puppy on two 2 mile walks a day, but it's not really cutting it. I need cardio like whoa. I can't decide whether I should join a gym or just start with a running program on my own. Mainly, I just need motivation...I know once I start doing it, I will get into a routine and love it. I think I will start with that tomorrow....hehe.

2 comments:

The Pink Owl said...

I'm so with you on the whole working out more thing. The place where I work, just built a brand new, fancy gym. It's free to the employees, but I can not seem to get motivated to get in there. I need a swift kick in the butt! Have a fabulous weekend!!

MMM said...

I left you something on my blog!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs