Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Easter Basket for Infants

So obviously the best part of an Easter basket is the candy. Especially a big delicious hollow chocolate Easter Bunny. We're not quite ready to give Preston a sugar rush yet but I had a great time coming up with toys and non-candy treats for a 10 month old!

Here's a look inside the basket that the Easter Bunny will be bringing Preston this weekend:

Melissa and Doug Fish Bowl Knob Puzzle - Good starter puzzle for little hands and it's big enough that he can get the puzzle pieces in.

Melissa and Doug grasping fish toy - He already has the dinosaur version of this toy and loves it and I thought the colorful fish were super fun.

Melissa and Doug Peek a Boo Panda - Pres loves playing peek a boo, so this toy should be a hit.

Duck and Goose Here comes the Easter Bunny board book - Preston is obsessed with most books right now, so I'm sure he will love this board book.

Jellycat Monogrammed Bunny - I ordered this darling bunny from Peekawhoo and it's completely adorable. Every basket needs a stuffed bunny and the monogram on the ear makes this even more special.


Other little things - Bunny Sippy Cup from Target, a soft sided soccer ball, an Easter themed rubber ducky, plastic eggs shaped like carrots that I will fill with Cheerios and yogurt melts and a cute wooden pinwheel. I may put a few of his favorite fruit squeeze pouches in at the last minute as well.

I can't wait until he sees it! It's been hiding in my closet for about 2 weeks and I've been so tempted to let him play with it but I have resisted! Ha!

I got his basket from Michael's and I ended up ordering his monogrammed basket liner from Etsy after being disappointed in the selection at PB Kids. I love the aqua with the navy and the ribbon ties.
Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Sara @ Russet Street Reno said...

Oh my gosh, I haven't even thought of an easter basket for baby. Dang, I am not with the program! Very cute.

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs