Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sneak Peak

of the linens that I made for Easter dinner. Yes, I realize that Easter is a month away, but we're hosting both of our families this year for our first big holiday, so I'm a little excited/anxious. I decided that I wanted to make a runner and napkins to make the table extra special. I found the most amazing seersucker and then a coordinating swiss dot floral print fabric. I made both the runner and napkins reversible of each fabric and I love how it looks mixed and matched. I haven't decided if I want to switch it up and have the runner seersucker side up and the napkins floral. My sewing machine (who I named Betty) is in overdrive with all the projects I've done lately.

I'll be sure to post how the entire table comes together as it gets closer! I'm currently brainstorming place card ideas!

5 comments:

KatiePerk said...

Wow! That is great fabric!! Nice job!

Cindy @The Flipping Couple said...

Oh wow! I'm not remotely talented in the sewing arena, so I'm totally impressed. I also love the fabric combination - so cheery and springy!

Always Organizing said...

Lovely! Can't wait to see what project is next :)

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

you're so talented! i wish i could sew and make cool things like that for my home!

Posh Peach said...

I absolutely love the seersucker! So much fun. Two-sided is great. I really want to learn to sew! Hoping my mom can teach me :)

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs