Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding!

I've had Royal Wedding fever for weeks now! I didn't wake up at 4am to watch it however, because I'm getting together with a few of my girlfriends tomorrow morning for brunch to watch it on DVR. We wanted to be able to relax and enjoy it - and drink mimosas while we watch! But of course, I'm still glued to the tv and internet today to see all the coverage.

I think Kate Middleton was perfection! Loved everything - the dress, tiara, veil, bouquet! She definitely looked exactly what I pictured in my head for a princess to look on her wedding day.
Stunning!!

I came across this picture and it made me so happy - I love how excited and in love they look!

Best Wishes to the new happy ROYAL couple!

1 comment:

KatiePerk said...

I feel the same way! It was lovely all around.

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs