Monday, September 21, 2009

Favorite Emmy Looks!

Taking a break from all the wedding madness, I caught up on all of the Emmy dresses today online. I never watch award shows, because I usually think they are super boring. I just tune in the day after to see what everyone wore!

Here's my faves:
Leighton Meester - my hands down fave. LOVE the dress, and the red bag and her red lips to match. Super simple, but very classic and timeless! The only thing I would change would be to do just do 1 gold cuff bracelet - I think two is a little bit much. 
Kate Walsh - I love how natural she looks, especially her hair and her tan is fab! The dress looks white, but it's actually a pale blue. Love the top of the dress.
January Jones - I know some people hate this, but I LOVE it. The shape is amazing and it makes her look incredible. I think it's really unique, but still really pretty. 
Chloe Sevigny - normally she's so out there, but I think this dress is amazing. Obviously I love the polka dots and the brooch at her hip. Also, in this pic, you can see the yellow lining underneath the dress, which I love. Again, she has red lips. Love. 

So is it a weird coincidence that all the dress I loved from the Emmy's are bridal white (or at least really pale?) HA! I couldn't find any colored dresses I liked at all! I guess I still do have weddings on the brain!


5 comments:

Bridges and Bites said...

Can Leighton Meester EVER look bad? I think not. I sent glares of jealousy in her direction in the name of normal women everywhere. ;-)

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

Leighton Meester, hands down my favorite! Seeing her on GG last night added to my envy of her, and her characters, beautiful style!

Brenn said...

I am in LOVE with the J. Mendel dress on Kate Walsh. I'm sure it will be way out of my price range but I would for sure wear that at my wedding next year.

Anonymous said...

Kate Walsh looks amazing! She has the stylist of my dreams--I also loved Debra Messing, who always looks great. Yay for fall--

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

January looked crazy amazing!! I also really dug Mila Kunis!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs