TODAY IS EXACTLY 6 MONTHS UNTIL THE WEDDING!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!! Don't know why this completely freaks me out and makes me think I'm very unorganized. I have to remind myself that I do have everything under control. The only big thing left is to FIND SOMEONE TO MARRY US!!! I'll have to do a seperate post about how we got REJECTED from the first pastor we asked (Jake's pastor he grew up with!!!) It actually wasn't anything about us, he just couldn't do it, but I still feel rejected!! Let the pastor search continue!
DC Prep (love her blog!!) gave me this fun award!
I have to list some not so cute things about myself...hehe.
- I have the world's worst potty mouth. It's really bad and very unlady like, but I can't stop! Most of the time I don't even realize I'm cussing. Every New Years, my resolution is to try and stop, but it never works! Hopefully by the time we have kids, I can clean up my mouth or else our kids are going to be cussing in kindergarden!
- I have a very un-cute night time routine. Most nights I sleep in my old retainers (gotta keep my teeth perfect!), put a ton of night cream, eye cream and cover any pimples and then put my glasses on. YIKES! I guess if Jake still wants to marry me after seeing me get ready for bed, it's true love!
- I can devour an entire jumbo bag of M&M's in one sitting...and it isn't pretty!
- I can also eat an entire pizza by myself in one sitting. Jake didn't believe me the first time I told him I had "pizza issues". I don't know what comes over me when I start eating pizza, but it's like I can't stop. Literally because of this "problem" that I have, we only eat pizza like 3 times a year. Wow, I can't believe I just admitted that. Maybe there's an obese person trapped in my body!
- Sometimes (ok, a lot of the time), I won't shower on Mondays (my day off) and spend the entire day in sweatpants. Totally not cute.
- My worst habit is picking at my cuticles. My nails usually look SO not cute. I promised Jake after we got engaged I would stop because I want my hands to look good to show off my ring and for the wedding. Not gonna lie, I haven't really been keeping this promise!
- At night after work, I change into sweatpants (obviously I'm a huge fan) and run around the house making up stupid songs while Jake and I cook dinner and I sing them at the top of my lungs. It's extremely nerdy, but I literally do it every day. Jake calls it my annoying time of the day, because the songs are usually about him (but I know he's secretly laughing).
- While I am extremely organized and super anal about cleaning, the only area of my life that is totally unorganized is my shoes!! I literally just throw all my shoes into the bottom of the closet and they are so messy...I hate this and I wish I could keep them organized. I try and organize them weekly, but they always turn into a huge pile within a few days. Not cute.
It feels good to get those not cute habits off my chest! :-) Happy Thursday!